Curbside Pickup, Discounts, Gift Certificates & Policies
Kala Members at the Artist/Student level and above save 10%. Become a member today!
CURBSIDE PICKUP & SHIPPING INFO
• If you registered for a youth or family class/workshop that includes art supplies, please review our Curbside Pickup & Shipping Information page for details.
• Curbside pick of art supplies take place at Kala Art Institute Gallery located at our San Pablo Avenue space at 2990 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702 (Click here for directions).
DISCOUNTS & TUITION ASSISTANCE
• Early Enrollment Discount: Please check specific programs.
• Multi-week/Sibling Discount: Enroll one student in two or more weeks and save 10% off the total tuition. Siblings may enroll in the same or different weeks.
• Discounts may not be combined.
• Kala is dedicated to providing financial support and access to our programs to students and families who would otherwise not be able to participate becuase of funds. Contact email@example.com with any any questions.
Buy a gift certificate online for the Kala class of your choice – or for a dollar amount! Let your creative loved ones experience the excellent workshops taught by Kala’s community of professional artists.
We will send you a customized gift certificate that you can use to present as a gift. It will include the gift recipients name and any message that you submitted. The gift certificate will be e-mailed to you as a printable pdf unless you request a hardcopy.
Please note that the recipient (or if it’s a child his/her guardian) will need to enter the coupon code on the gift certificate at checkout.
Thank you for choosing Kala Art Institute! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or (510) 841-7000.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS & WITHDRAWALS Kala reserves the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment or other circumstances. In this case, you will be notified and can either receive a full credit or a refund with a $25 administrative fee. Classes are not prorated, nor session dates individualized for any reason.
Adult Classes $35 administrative fee will be charged for adult class cancellations. If you cancel your registration 14 days before the first day of class, the remainder of your class fee will be refunded, or you can apply your full class tuition as a credit towards another Kala class. With fewer than 14 days notice, you will only receive credit if we are able to fill your spot with another student.
Youth Arts Classes $50 administrative fee will be charged for youth arts class cancellations requested by participant. If you cancel your registration 30 days before the first day of class, the remainder of your class fee will be refunded, or you can apply your full class tuition as a credit towards another Kala class. With fewer than 14 days notice, you will only receive credit if we are able to fill your spot with another student.
Registrations are for a season or full academic year, and days missed due to illness or family travel will not be refunded. Because of our small group sizes, we are greatly impacted by mid-season or mid-year cancellations and withdrawals. Nevertheless, we understand that the needs of families may change during the school year. We request a two-week courtesy notice prior to withdrawals. All cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all withdrawals (after classes have started), a $75 withdrawal fee will apply. After the withdrawal fee has been subtracted, we will refund any pre-paid tuition, prorated for time not attended after the effective cancellation date, or you can apply this amount as a credit towards another Kala class. Credits need to be used by December 2021. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Questions about youth art programs, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about adult programs, contact: email@example.com